Missile count difference: roid2002.com/version_differences_total_missiles.php
Missile count appears different but it is normal for the PAL version of the game.
US format: 19
PAL format: 019/020
That's right, there's even padded zeroes! :)
Items needed: Space Jump, Missiles, Morph Ball and Bomb.
How to get the items: (the following videos from SmashBrosMaster)
Space Jump as first item for PAL version (combat dash) nY
Space jump as first item (scan dash) related
Early missle expansion (skip the Hive Totem fight) nfCix1mI8
get the morph ball and bomb as normal. Energy tanks optional.
My video differs slightly from the guide on rchive.org/web/*/w.samus.co.uk/mprime/ice_before_flaahgra.shtml
The numbers below refers to the doors
0. if you want alternate music, press start as soon as Samus appears, and then go through the door quickly. (the next door is the first one that is not actually walked through)
1. hold right before and while jumping off, but if you get stuck on a wall, let go
2. before morphing to ball, push into the wall for a short time
3. be careful of getting caught on the wall on either side
4. standing on that wall edge triggers loading the tunnel
5. walking up to the door like this seems to be the only easy way to load the next room. I decided to drop down from the door and climb up at the half pipe
6. getting on top of that little box seems to be the only way to load the long morph ball tunnel. hold forward a bit when bomb jumping on the door
7. need to activate the next room by jumping into the floor. the third jump shown is the correct position (or one of at least). the purple door is simply bypassed here
8. if the roof tile gets in the way, move slowly until it gets out of the way
9. walk up to the door and then get out of the way. this is where the wallcrawling part ends in the samus.co.uk guide. I stay out because I cannot do the 3 bomb jump inside.
10. simply reach the height needed to access the door
11. get inside the room before it finishes loading, then walk through the door to repair the map, or else you'll be swimming blind. finally get back inside the room and then grab the ice beam
12. the only thing left between you and the ice beam!
Best sites on the internetRoleplay
Viral news today