This is our second try at the Silent Hill Skit with added dialogue and some different dancing.
I like this video because you can see the backdrops better!
1. What a minute! I've seen this before somewhere.?
Yes! This is our second take at the skit about a year or so later. We added the dialogue we wanted to have in the beginning. And spaced the characters better.
2. What song are you singing??
"Always look on the Bright Side of Life." by Monty Python.
3. Where did you get a karaoke version?
From the Spamalot soundtrack. There is a special Karaoke Version which doesn't use the original broadway cast.
4. Who sang the song? I think the rocked/sucked!
I did. (Piratethiefnami) And thank you/ whatever. I must add I don't think I did the best job because 1. the song isn't suppose to be sung but talk/sung. And I am a soprano not an alto/bass. I had a hard time trying to sing like Cybil. But it's good enough.
5. Pft I liked how you sang it! Stop whining and give me a copy of your song!
Sorry I'm not sure where the MP3 went. The person playing Cybil made it and her computer crashed so it may be forever lost. ^^ but if you really want it leave me a comment on my front page.
6. Did you change the lyrics?
Yes to make it more Silent Hill.
7. Ooh i want to read the changed lyrics!
Please check out the original video for the lyrics. There should be a link somewhere.
8. OH JEEZ that Nurse was really fat. Did you see how fat she was..?
Yes I am the nurse and YES I know I am fat, comments on such are not needed.
9. Where did you buy or get your costumes??
We made all our costumes this time around including jeans and undershirts.
10. That Pyramid Head doesn't look right/ there was another Pyramid Head in the Comic Con Masq why didn't you that costume?
Our version was from the game the other was the MOVIE version. (Yes he was awesome) But you can't really compare the two costumes as they are two different beasts.
11. Will you be performing this again at (insert con here)?
Probably not.. doing it twice was kinda pushing it. ^_^ We performed it the way we wanted to and it was awesome. If we did it again it would be for entertainment only, not competition. But getting us all together again would be hard. ^^;;
Thanks to acparadise.com for the video!
THIS IS A FANMADE VIDEO BY FANS FOR FANS. I DO NOT OWN SILENT HILL OR COMIC CON OR ANYTHING RELATING TO IT!!