Song: White Houses
Singer: Vanessa Carlton
Mangaka: Tite Kubo
Magazine: Shonen Jump
This video is for the awesome KusoAkuma, who requested this video and introduced this wonderful song to me! Thank you very much!!
The storyline of this video is pretty simple: Rukia comes to the real world, makes firends, falls in love with Ichigo (unfortunately her friend Jenny [= Orihime Inoue] is also in love with him) and has to leave again. But I'd like to comment aa bit more on this video (maybe you should read that after you've watched it):
- the third "White house" is Inoue Orihime's home, because she's the only one who could tear them apart (in the video), I think the other "white houses" are pretty easy to undertand ^^
- When Vanessa Carlton sings of "I sneak into his car [.] Boy, we're going way too fast" it describes the first time the narrator get closer to the "he", so I took the scene from Volume 3 where Rukia tells Ichigo taht she'll wait until he comes to her. I think that's the scene where the two of them got really close so I thought it would fit
- The "My first time" part drove me crazy! Then I thought of this: All the girls (especially Inoue) want to know what kind of relationship Ichigo and she have and they ask about their "first time" meeting each other. Lame, I know, but you could also think of the "first time" falling in love or the "first time" wanting to protect somebody.
- "The five of us". I chose Keigo, Chad, Mizuiro and Ichigo, because these were the only ones who were more than once on one panel together ^^° My original pick was Inoue, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo, but that was too hard. Furthermore, she got along really well with Mizuiro, Chad and Keigo, so I hope you can bear with it.
- For "What I gave you is yours to keep" I consciously used a picture of Ichigo's early Vizard form. Why? I think you know it, right, KusoAkuma? ^^
That's it! I hope you'll enjoy this video and I'm sorry about the part "We promised eah other it's till the end", because my video program ruined the effect u__u Now it's very cut up and not flowing. I'm sorry about that!
THIS VIDEO IS ENTIRELY FANMADE AND IS IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH THE MUSICAL ARTIST OR MANGAKA IN ANYWAY.
Best sites on the internetRoleplay
Viral news today