Paul Potts' debut CD "One Chance" is now available, in stores in the US, Europe and around the world or on line.
Paul's official websites are:
Potts has won the final of this competition and ins £100,0 and will perform at the Royal Variety Performance.
Check out their website at: nt.itv.com
Paul Potts semi final winning performance in UK talent show "Britain's Got Talent", broadcast on ITV 1.
Click here for interview with Observer: nyurl.com/2gza22
Best of luck to him in the live final on Sunday.
Please don't bother making shallow superficial remarks - it ain't clever, funny or interesting.
Offensive remarks will be removed, as will ones promoting websites or services.
For all those that seem to think Paul is a pro in disguise, please realise the following. (or maybe just unfamiliar with what an opera singer or opera company is).
- Bath Opera is an amateur opera company staging a small number of productions a few times each year.
- Paul has performed in just 4 four productions with this company
- Paul has attended some masterclasses in Italy. These courses are designed for talented amateurs. All of these are paid for by those attending.
- A few masterclasses, even one with the great man do not constitute "a formal opera training" by any stretch of the imagination.
- Professional opera singers earn their living by treading the boards night after night week-in week-out, year after year with professional opera companies.
- Paul, has never earned a single penny from opera performance, other than winning a tv talent show in 19 - the winnings funding masterclasses.
- Paul has not performed since 2003.
- He is not a professional opera singer pretending to be a mobile phone sales man, but rather he is a mobile phone salesman aspiring to be an opera singer.
- An operatic voice IS a trained voice.
Hm, perhaps if I can buy a few classes at a pro cookery school, I can pass myself off as a highly experienced pro chef.hm.