8. How Georgia bombed Dzhava and russian peacekeepers.
9. Who attacked whom.
10. Does the fact, that US-president was not able to keep Georgia from aggression, affect your mutual relations?
11. Even in the times of Cold War we always avoided direct confrontation between our servicemen. Now we have reasons to conjecture that US military men were present on the battlefield during military operations.
12. This would mean an internal political dimesion for the US.
13. Did some persons in the US provoke this conflict?
14. Middle East, Afganistan, Iraq, economy, mortgage - need for a small victorious war - otherwise portray Russia as aggressor.
15. Are you afraid of sunctions?
16. What will be russian answer to isolation?
17. What is our choice? Let them kill us in exchange of G8 membership?
18. This is not our ships near your coast, this is your ships near our coast. Is this what they call the "Russian threat"?
(. to be continued)
Best sites on the internetRoleplay
Viral news today