This claymation is a prequel to Green vs Red (original included). In it you can see that the fight between the green guy and red clayman was started by a brawl between several red claymen and one blue clayman. Just when the blue clayman is about to fall the green clayman comes in to save the day! Enjoy!
- I use an oil-based clay called Belgrave but it's only sold in Australia.
- I film at 24fps
- I use a Canon M700i DV Camcorder connected to my computer through a firewire cable.
- I use Stop Motion Pro V6 HD to make my animations. Go to npro.com to check it out.
- All the sound effects in this movie were obtained from ndsnap.com
- Want to learn how to make something seemingly fly? Check out my flying tutorial here: rums/viewtopic.php?t=2
- Want to learn how to make these? Just getting started and don't know what programs to use? Check out my basic stop-motion tutorial for Macs and PC's here: rums/viewtopic.php?p=5#5