Me blowing bubble rings in the pool where I work. Vanessa, thanks for the great filming and editing!
Thanks for watching, thanks for rating, and I love all the chatter!
TRY THIS AT HOME!
If you want to try this yourself, it may take some practice, but here are some tips:
- Find a way to lay on the floor of the pool or be almost upside down. In this vid, I am hooking my feet on the pool's ladder to angle myself downward and stay underwater.
- Notice that I am plugging my nose. If I didn't, water would get in and it's not comfy. You can also use a nose clip. I also recommend goggles so that you can better observe your progress.
- Before you start the rings, stay under for a couple seconds and let the water above you calm down. Moving water = broken bubbles.
- Look toward the surface. Blow out air in an easy, short burst like you're *whispering* "POW."
- Be patient! If you don't do it the first couple times, no big deal. Keep at it, and remember to stay slow and relaxed. You will be able to stay underwater for longer periods and your bubbles will be higher quality.