Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Review Part Two Video

WhoFerociousFox
Time8 min
Rating4.73/5
Views: 28775
Rated62
CORRECTION: Launch was actually TIEN's girlfriend. I mistakely said Krillin. Thanks, BOUDERSAMAD!
This is part 2 of my review for this game. I made it a little shorter so that there would be less to sit through.
Presentation: Best presentation seen in a Tenkaichi game by far. (9/10)
Graphics: They haven't improved much, but the environments are still beautiful. Character models often confuse you into thinking you're playing the cartoon. And that's a GOOD thing. (7.5/10)
Sound: New sounds from old shows and sounds made entirely for this game bring the attacks to life. Japanese voice acting is a great addition that many were waiting for. (8.5/10)
Gameplay: Cursor in, cursor out is fully replaced by gesture-based controls.Although these movements are picked up 97% of the time, the other 3% can screw you over big time. Movement and battles are faster than they used to be and story mode has retained a balance of long and short battles all while making it more linear. Ultimate Battle has become somewhat of a challenge mode. (9/10)
Lasting Appeal: Many different storylines, characters, arenas, and some modes to unlock. The score takes a hit for Atari's online service being so horrible. I've only played 2 matches, I think. Die-hard fans would play the story mode twice. Once with English voices and once with Japanese voices. Even after unlocking everything, you can still go back and look at in-depth character bios. (8/10)
Overall:
(8.5/10)
The surprisingly solid series has become even greater this year, getting rid of IR control and making you feel more like you're inside the DBZ universe. And everything has been improved.
Well.except online:
r77w8Hc
nDtb7CY
Tags budokai, dragonball, game, goku, piccol, review, tenkaichi, vegeta




All videos here are rated over 4.7 stars with over 40 ratings, AWESOME.

Find MOAR!