Want to watch this in HiDef with stereo sound? Click the following link and enjoy (you need a fast machine and connection):
Potts' debut CD "One Chance" is now available, in stores in the US, Europe and around the world or on line.
If you have fast machine and connection and want to see the clip in higher quality then append &fmt=18 to the end of the URL.
Having both won the competition and released his debut album, Paul is exhaustively touring, engaging in live performances in the UK and TV appearances worldwide. For details of live performances, check out his website.
Paul's official websites are:
do not promote any other websites in the comments. Any such comments will be deleted and your account blocked.
Sunday Mirror article: nyurl.com/2pwet4
New York Times article: nyurl.com/2fpt4v
NBC performance: nyurl.com/yphup8
Paul Potts has won the final of this competition. The prize is £100,0 and the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance on 3rd December 2007. This will be broadcast on ITV1 in the UK, exact details to follow.
Check out the show's home at nt.itv.com/
Semi final: rDB9zwlXrB8
Click this link for Observer interview with Paul Potts: nyurl.com/2gza22
Paul Potts sings Nessun dorma on UK talent show "Britain's got Talent" featuring Simon Cowell as a judge.
Check out the clip of his semi final winning performance. rDB9zwlXrB8
Comments about the performance only please. All others will be removed and blocked.
Aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing" is also featured in the clip, for those that keep asking!
For all those that seem to think Paul is a pro in disguise, please realise the following.
- Bath Opera is an amateur opera company staging a small number of productions a few times each year.
- Paul has performed in just 4 four productions with this company
- Paul has attended some masterclasses in Italy. These courses are designed for talented amateurs. All of these are paid for by those attending.
- A few masterclasses, even one with the great man do not constitute "a formal opera training" by any stretch of the imagination.
- Professional opera singers earn their living by treading the boards night after night week-in week-out, year after year with professional opera companies.
- Paul, has never earned a single penny from opera performance, other than winning a tv talent show in 19 - the winnings funding masterclasses.
- Paul has not performed since 2003.
- He is not a professional opera singer pretending to be a mobile phone sales man, but rather he is a mobile phone salesman aspiring to be an opera singer.
- An operatic voice IS a trained voice.
Hm, perhaps if I can buy a few classes at a pro cookery school, I can pass myself off as a highly experienced pro chef.hm.